In this edition of Connections and Conversations THE Rural Woman Founder, Rebel Black, talks with Kim Deans, Land services officer Northern Tablelands.
They explore questions including:
- Today we are talking systems for connection – how do you understand systems in life and what value do systems bring us in our desire for connection?
- Your passion is inspiring interconnectedness between humans and our planet, how do systems help us do that – see and weave connection?
- Do you think disconnection is an issue for rural people?
- What holds rural people back from connection even when we seem (to the outside world) connected? (eg farmers are connected to the land..and yet add chemicals and are dying of diabetes and heart disease from not eating good food etc)
- What roles do systems offer in re=connection?
- Where and how do you see connection and systems working most powerfully?
- How do you apply systems in your own life to achieve connection?
- What tools for systems and connection do you recommend?
For more of this great content and to connect with other rural woman, just like you, click HERE!
#virtues #personalgrowth #healthandwellbeing #social