In this edition of I Love Being a Rural Woman, THE Rural Woman Founder, Rebel Black talks with, Young Rural Women’s Muster participant, Philipa Rumble from Mullewa, WA.
They explore questions including:
– What are some of the challenges you face each day as a rural woman?
– Who do you admire and why?
– What’s one piece of advice you would give to a rural women listening; perhaps something you’ve been told before or learned along the way?
– What can you not live without?
– What do you think the biggest issue facing rural women is right now?
– If you were prime minister for a day; what would you do about that issue?
– What are you reading?
– Who do you enjoy following on social media?
– Why do you love being a rural woman?
For more of this great content and to connect with other rural women, just like you, click HERE!
#family #social #leadership